Our field trip programs are designed to educate students on the Heart Mountain story and provoke thought about Civil Rights history in America.
Contact us for more information, including pre- and post-visit classroom activities. Field trip programs typically require between 90 minutes and 2 hours.
Please provide when booking:
- Where the presentation will take place (On-site, Off-site)
- Proposed date
- Proposed time / duration of the presentation or tour
- Number in the tour (student groups need one chaperone for every 10 students)
- Age of group or school grade
- Contact person & phone number
- Topics you will have covered previously in class